Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Disney with Mason (oh yeah, Mom, Dad and Tayler)

I went to Disney MGM Studios with Mason, Tayler, Mom and Dad on Sunday and what a great day it was. We had such great weather and the park wasn't very crowded. Mason is full of personality and probably has been to Disney more since he is born than I have over the last few years. Pretty cool thing for a young lad. Here are a bunch of pictures from the fun day.




Mason with one of his favorite toys, Freddy the Firefly in the seat.

Mason with his daddy. What a happy baby.

Marin- Here is a picture for you from Cars. I thought of you when I took the picture. I hope you like it. I can't wait to see you soon.


What a proud uncle hanging out with Mason. Doesn't that look cute!!







Mason in his seat ready to head home after a fun day at MGM.

No comments: