Monday, August 13, 2007

Vacation Fun

Last weekend Amy and I spent a wonderful weekend in Orlando. I got us hooked up with some really cool passes to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. We went to a fabulous dinner that evening at Season's 52. Thanks mom and dad! Sunday, we went to Mason's first birthday party and ended the afternoon at the Bucs Training Camp at Wide World of Sports with Tampa YAD and Orlando Or Hadash. The time I spend with Amy is incredible and I am so glad that all of you have been able to meet her. Lander, you need to make a trip down here :)


In Front of the Universal Globe

Enjoying the Seussacel!!

Who is the real Grinch?

Amy with the Master of Ceremonies, The Cat in the Hat

About to ride the Hulk. One of my favorite rollercoasters.

Another picture in Hats- Thing 1 and Thing 2


What an adorable one year old, Mason!! We had such a fun time at his party and the cake eating was a fun highlight!

No comments: