Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year. It has been way too long since I updated this blog.

Alot has been going on and work is constantly up and down. I will become officially a Chase Branch this summer. I had a great New Year's party at my place with a lot of my friends. This week is pretty exciting with the BCS National Championship Game on Thursday night with the Gators playing for all of the marbles. I am hoping to report good news on Friday.

I also confirmed with NBC Sports that I will be working at Super Bowl 43 in Tampa. I will be working for the week and on gameday, I will be in the booth with John Madden and Al Michaels. I am pretty excited for that. Tampa is going to be crazy that week with the game and all the glitz that goes with the celebrations.

I plan to update this blog on a more frequent basis and not wait every 6 months to update.

No comments: