Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A weekend with Amy and her parents and Grandma

This past weekend Amy's parents came down from New Jersey and her Grandma came up from Boca Raton. Friday night we had a nice Shabbat dinner at Amy's house. I had to work on Saturday so Amy went with her family around Ybor City and Channelside in Tampa. Saturday night we went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner and then relaxed at Amy's house. Sunday afternoon we met again for lunch and then her parents were on their way back to Boca Raton.

The day didn't end there. Amy and I made a trip to the Eyeglass store because I needed some new specs. We found some really nice frames there and I will show them on here as soon as I get them. We meandered to Brandon Town Center for some walking and of course shopping. I think this was the first time in a long time I went shopping with Amy and not buy any new Polo shirts or button down shirts. I did find some much needed new khaki shorts and a pair of Plaid Khaki Shorts- very similar to something Lander would wear. The plaid shorts happen to be Blue and organge and other colors so I can wear them to a game this Fall.

2 comments:

onecent said...

Parker-I love the new glasses and the new duds.
mom

onecent said...

and I like the new look of your blog.
mom